Sulit.com.ph The E-Commerce Sulit.com.ph is definitely a rising star in the Philippine online classifieds scene. What I like about Sulit the most is it’s Service oriented and Community driven approach. The Ad currency system also plays a large part to it’s popilarity.
Website Worth: $847,197.12 (Cubestat)
Daily Pageviews: 386,848 (Cubestat)
Daily Ads Revenue: $1,160.54 (Cubestat)
- FREE member account with Paid membership gaining better Ad exposure
- Comprehensive category system
- Advertisement oriented
- Complex WYSIWYG Editor with various advanced HTML functions
- Advertisement ratings and Ad currency system
- Ability to hide e-mail address
- Leave member feedback
- Intact forums community
- Google Maps, documents Upload, Price to Market comparisons
Forte: General Advertising and Trading Services
Pros: Very large audience and advertising capabilities. You can post an item from the littlest of services to trivial personal items. Likewise, it also is a established Ad site for Real State and Car purchases.
Cons: Since it is saturated and densely crowded community with various types of services, your type of Ad may not have the exposure it needs and it might have gained compared to when you have it posted in trading sites which cater to specific items.
This review is part of the entry posted Five Best Philippine Sites for Finding Deals Online